回帖

积分

版主

积分

油中2周年生态建设者

发表于 2021-6-16 22:26:54 | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

本帖最后由 陈孤岛 于 2021-6-16 23:43 编辑

写的比我好多了

出自百度文库https://wenku.baidu.com/view/25b79021d2d233d4b14e852458fb770bf78a3b9d.html

My husband's counter attack

Field: 1

Scene: Lin family in Jiangcheng, camp time: day

People: Li Hengdao, Lin ye'er, Lin's old lady, kneeling master.

Character relationship:

Li Hengdao is Lin ye'er's husband. To be exact, he is the son-in-law of Lin ye'er. Due to the outbreak of the war, Li Hengdao was enlisted. During this period, I got to know kneeling master and others. Lin ye'er couldn't bear loneliness, so she ate fat boy secretly and became a lover with him. After taking revenge on the Lin family, I met Wang Cuihua.

Profile:

Lin Ye's 23-year-old family is very powerful in the military. She is the real miss of the Lin family. I grew up with Li Hengdao. I once vowed to marry Li Hengdao, but I don't like him any more. Although for the school flower, but because of junior high school in order to deal with the unreasonable pursuit of others, invited the fat boy to beat each other, coupled with her own often tricking others, make no one dare to hit her idea..

Li Heng Daonan is 25 years old. He is the sixth generation king of Shura and the inheritor of the Dragon King. He is handsome, skillful in cooking and excellent in medicine. He is a romantic and unruly person. He attaches great importance to love and righteousness. He is a little lonely and arrogant. He never changes his girlfriend until he dies. As a result of some secret, must conceal the identity in the Lin family to be a husband. Constitution is an unprecedented constitution of five elements and ten attributes. It has a divine needle that can predict misfortune and auspiciousness. It can use acupuncture to restore true Qi, heal wounds, and imprison Yuanshen. You can pull the object out of the space or take it out with your mind, and the divine needle can charge the energy stone and spirit jade. Because of the special mental skill of martial arts, it can imitate all kinds of martial arts, and also input Qi, heal and enhance strength to others. He has ascended the supreme position of Shura, and then returned to the secular world temporarily in the form of Yuanshen projection. He has entered the Taigu small river and lake, and has now returned to the Shura hall to prepare for the three-year agreement.

The old lady of the Lin family is 60 years old and snobbish. She is the leader of the Lin family, the largest family in Jiangcheng.

Kneeling man is 55 years old. His real identity is the chief manager of the Jiang family who is in charge of military and political power in the capital. At a glance in the barracks, he can see that Li Hengdao is unusual. He met mysteriously and knew his kindness.

Wang Cuihua, a 22-year-old passer-by girl, has a wonderful encounter with Li Hengdao.

People come and go on the street, and the Lin family is also discussing major issues.

Li Heng Dao: now is the time when the country is in crisis. I am also an upright man. I ask Lao Tai Jun to agree to let me go to the battlefield and serve the country.

Mrs. Lin: Li Hengdao, you've been in our house for a long time. I haven't seen you buy some presents for Ye Er, and I don't see you have a decent job. Now it's better to go and join the army. If you die in the battlefield, I won't collect your body! You bastard.

Lin ye'er: Li Heng Dao, if you just leave, regardless of me and my mother, you will not come back in the future! This home, there is no place for you!

The atmosphere became solidified. Li Hengdao thought back to his master's advice. After a long time, Li Hengdao began to speak.

Li Heng Dao: Ye Er, Lao Tai Jun, it's true that I have been to the Lin family for such a long time, but I haven't been able to bring any benefits to the Lin family. This time I plan to join the army and win glory for the Lin family!

Old lady Lin: save you and win honor for the Lin family. Don't die there. Just let me collect the corpse! Ye Er! That's what you see as rubbish! Eat our, use our, now want to run directly!

Lin ye'er: Li Heng Dao! You really ignore me and my mother, just leave! Li Heng Dao: stop it! I've made up my mind! This Lin family, I don't care!

When he joined the army, he met the kneeling master in the barracks

Kneeling master: Sir, I think you are dignified and dignified. I think you are not an ordinary person. How can you go to such a military camp, suffer and be sent?

Li Heng said: Well, I promised master that I would bear it for three years. After three years, I will decide whether it is fate or evil.

Kneeling master: you have a magic needle. Are you the supreme Shura?

Li Heng Dao: don't make it public. In three years, everything will be revealed. I only ask Lin ye'er for love, without complaint or regret, which is not a waste of my efforts.

Kneeling master: Shura's love is very sincere and touching. Please allow me to be your loyal follower! Li Heng Dao: easy to say, please get up.

Field: 2

Scene: Jiangcheng Lin Jiashi: day

People: Li Hengdao, Lin ye'er, Lin's old lady, fat boy, kneeling master, Wang Cuihua.

Three years later, Li Hengdao decided to go back. Whether it was fate or evil was revealed.

Li Heng Dao: three years have come. Now I'm going back to the Lin family in Jiangcheng. I'm not allowed to drive helicopters and sports cars to see me off. I'm not allowed to expose my identity. Today I will go to see through the good and evil myself, and Jesus can't stop it. I said it! Kneeling master: take care all the way!

Delta Jiangcheng Lin family, Lin ye'er is flirting with fat boy, and is caught by Li Hengdao who comes back.

Li Heng Dao: what are you doing! Well, I've been away for three years, and you've done such a thing.

Fat boy: yo! I was surprised. I thought who was bothering me. This is not the Lin family's son-in-law who went to join the army three years ago. He even came back. I admire him.

Old lady Lin: you still have the face to come back! You look like you're a disgraced man. You deserve to step into the door of our Lin family! Get out of here! Lin ye'er: Li Heng Dao! You heard it, you saw it, get out of here! The Lin family is also your place to be! Today, hurry to sign the divorce agreement for me! From now on, don't step into the door of the Lin family! Li Heng Dao: wife, you!

A slap and a slap hit Li Hengdao on the face

Lin ye'er: wife, who is your wife! You deserve to be our Lin's daughter-in-law. Look at the fat man, the property and the luxury car

Aircraft diamond ring what you want, you look at you, a poor man, get out of here!

With a slap in the face, Li Heng Dao takes out his marriage certificate and tears it to pieces

Li Hengdao: arrogant, eyeless! This slap interrupts the love between you and my husband and wife. I secretly protect you Lin family for three years. After three years, you Lin family treat me like this, ah!

Old lady Lin: it's the opposite! Lin's son-in-law is going to eat his master! Do evil!

The kneeling master took Wang Cuihua, accompanied by a group of bodyguards, carrying a large suitcase, and stepped into the Lin family

Kneeling master: laotaijun, the Lin family has Shura adults. How dare anyone do harm to the Lin family.

Old lady Lin grinned bitterly: yo! It's the general manager of the Jiang family, who is in charge of military and political power in the capital. The general manager joked. How can we Lin family afford to invite Lord Shura to be in charge.

Fat boy: Yes, chief manager, you must have made a mistake.

The kneeling master and his party knelt down in front of Li Hengdao, took out the cash and contract in the trunk, and clasped hands

Kneeling master: see your highness Shura! His highness Shura, please marry Wang Cuihua, the daughter of Jiang family in Beijing. This is a small gift, not a respect!

The old lady of the Lin family, Lin ye'er and fat boy turned pale in an instant. Wang Cuihua and Li Hengdao look at each other and fall in love at first sight. Their encounter in this way is incomparable.

Wang Cuihua: Well... I hope his highness Shura doesn't dislike little girls.

Old lady Lin looked at Li Heng in surprise and said: you... You are Shura!

Li Heng Dao looked at the Lin family and said with a crooked smile: hum! have eyes but fail to see! pride oneself on being a veteran! Today, I will never be in touch with you Lin family!

Kneeling master: Lord Shura, what should the Lin family do to humiliate Lord Shura?

Li Hengdao: confiscate all the assets of the Lin family and become the back garden where Miss Wang Cuihua and I met. All the Lin family members are expelled from the Lin family! Kneeling master: here!

Li Hengdao looks at Wang Cuihua: Miss Wang Cuihua, would you like to be my wife?

All the people of the Lin family went to the streets overnight and paid a heavy price for their arrogance. The love journey between Li Hengdao and Wang Cuihua officially begins.

Music: ups and downs.

赘婿的逆袭

场:1

景:江城林家,军营 时:日

人:李恒道、林叶儿、林家老太、跪爷。

人物关系:

李恒道是林叶儿的丈夫,准确的说是上门女婿,赘婿,兩人青梅竹馬。由于战争爆发,李恒道应征入伍。在此期间,结识了跪爷等人。林叶儿由于耐不住寂寞,在期间偷吃了肥仔,和其成为情人。在复仇林家后,邂逅王翠花。

人物简介:

林叶儿 女 23岁 家里在军方很有势力。是名副其实林家的大小姐。和李恒道两人一起长大。曾经有过誓言说要李恒道结婚,然而逐渐不再喜欢李恒道。虽然为校花,但是由于初中时为了应付别人的无理追求请来了肥仔将对方暴打一顿,加之她自己经常整蛊别人,使得没人敢打她的主意。。

李恒道 男 25岁 第六代修罗之王,龙王传承之人,相貌英俊,厨艺精湛,医术绝顶。为人风流不羁,重情重义,性格略显孤傲,对女朋友至死不渝。由于一些隐情,必须隐瞒身份在林家做赘婿。体质为前所未有的五行十属性体质。拥有一个可以预测凶吉的神针,可施用针灸术恢复真气,疗伤,禁锢元神。可用意念将物品拉出空间或取出,而且神针可以为能量石、灵玉充能。因武技心法特殊,能模仿各种武技,还能给他人输入真气、疗伤和提升实力。已登上修罗至尊之位,后以元神投射的形式暂时回到了世俗界,进入太古小江湖,现已返回修罗殿,为三年之约而备。

林家老太 女 60岁 势利眼,江城最大家族林家的掌门人。

跪爷 男 55岁 真实身份京城掌管军政大权的江家的大总管,在军营一眼就看出李恒道不一般,神秘邂逅,知遇之恩。

王翠花 女 22岁 路人女孩,和李恒道奇妙的邂逅。

△大街上车来人往,林家也在商议大事。

李恒道:现在正是国家危难之时,我也是一名堂堂正正的男儿,请求老太君同意让我上战场,报效国家。

林家老太:李恒道,你来我们家也不久了,没见你给我们家叶儿买点什么礼物,也不见你有个什么体面工作,现在倒好,说走就走,去参军,要是死在战场上,我可不给你收尸!你这个窝囊废。

林叶儿:李恒道,你要是就这么走了,不顾我和我妈妈,以后你就别回来了!这个家,就没有你的位置了!

△气氛变得凝固,李恒道暗自回想起曾经师傅的忠告,良久,李恒道开口说话。

李恒道:叶儿,老太君,确实,我到了林家这么久,也没能给林家带来什么好处,这次我就打算去参军,去给林家争光!

林家老太:救你,还去给林家争光,你别死在那里,让我去收尸就好!叶儿!这就是你看上的废物!吃我们的,用我们的,现在就想直接跑了!

林叶儿:李恒道!你就真的不顾我和妈妈两人,就这么离开吗! 李恒道:别说了!我意已决!这林家,我不待也罢!

△李恒道愤而摔门而去,参军时,在军营遇见跪爷

跪爷:阁下,我看你器宇轩昂,气度不凡,想必阁下并非一般人等,怎么到如此军营地方,受苦受累,听候差遣?

李恒道:唉,我答应过师傅,隐忍三年,待三年后,是缘是孽,再作定夺。

跪爷:看阁下有神针,莫非阁下,可是修罗至尊?

李恒道:此事不要声张,三年之后,定会揭晓一切。我只求爱林叶儿一人,无怨无悔,不枉我自己努力的一片苦心。

跪爷:修罗大人的爱情,至真至诚,着实让人感动,恳请修罗允许我成为你的忠实追随者!帮助修罗完成求爱心意 李恒道:好说,请起。

场:2

景:江城林家 时:日

人:李恒道,林叶儿,林家老太,肥仔,跪爷,王翠花。

△三年之期已到,李恒道决定回去,是缘是孽,由此揭开。

李恒道:三年之期已到,我现在要回江城林家,不许开直升机和跑车送我,不许暴露我的身份,今日我必去亲自看破这善恶,耶稣也挡不住,我说的! 跪爷:一路保重!

△江城林家,林叶儿正和肥仔打情骂俏,被回来的李恒道撞见。

李恒道:你们在干什么!好啊,这三年我不在,你们竟然干出这种事。

肥仔:哟!吓我一跳,我还以为是谁呢,打扰本大爷的好事,这不是三年前气势汹汹去参军的林家赘婿嘛,竟然或者回来了,佩服佩服啊。

林家老太:你还有脸回来!你看你这灰头土脸的模样,你也配踏进我们林家的大门!赶紧滚! 林叶儿:李恒道!你也听到了,你也看到了,赶紧滚!林家也是你配待的地方!今天,赶紧把这离婚协议给我签了!从今往后,不许踏入林家大门半步! 李恒道:老婆,你!

△啪的一声,一记耳光打在了李恒道脸上

林叶儿:老婆,谁是你老婆!就你也配成为我们林家的媳妇,看看人家肥仔,有产业,豪车

飞机钻戒想要什么就有什么,你看看你,穷鬼一个,赶紧滚!

△啪的一声,一记耳光打在了林叶儿脸上,李恒道拿出结婚证,撕成碎片

李恒道:目中无人,有眼无珠!这一巴掌,打断你我夫妻二人情分,我暗中护你林家三年,三年到头来,你们林家就这样对我的,啊!

林家老太:反了反了!林家赘婿要反噬主人了!造孽啊!

△跪爷带着王翠花,随行着一行保镖,提着大皮箱,踏入林家

跪爷:老太君,林家可是有修罗大人坐镇,怎敢有人敢对林家不利。

林家老太苦笑着:哟!是京城掌管军政大权的江家的大总管,大总管说笑了,咱们林家,怎么可能请得起修罗大人来坐镇。

肥仔:是啊,大总管,你们肯定是弄错了。

△跪爷带着一行人跪在李恒道面前,拿出大皮箱装着的现金和合同,双手抱拳

跪爷:参见修罗殿下!修罗殿下,恳请殿下和我们京城江家的女儿,王翠花成婚,这是小小礼物,不成敬意!

△林家老太,林叶儿,肥仔脸色瞬间煞白。王翠花和李恒道对视一眼,一见钟情,这种方式的两人邂逅,无与伦比。

王翠花:嗯……希望修罗殿下不嫌弃小女子。

林家老太惊讶看着李恒道:你……你竟然是修罗大人!

李恒道看着林家众人,歪嘴一笑:哼!有眼无珠!倚老卖老!今日,和你们林家恩断义绝,永不来往!

跪爷:修罗大人,林家羞辱修罗大人,作何处置?

李恒道:没收林家所有资产,成为我和王翠花小姐邂逅的后花园,林家众人,通通逐出林家! 跪爷:喏!

李恒道看向王翠花:王翠花小姐,你愿意成为我的妻子吗?

△林家众人,一夜间便流落街头,为他们的狂妄,付出了惨重的代价。李恒道和王翠花的爱情之旅,正式开始。

△音乐:跌宕起伏。

已有1人评分油猫币 贡献 理由
    李恒道 + 50 + 1 + 10 ggnb!

查看全部评分 总评分:油猫币 +50  贡献 +1  +10 

一叶叶,一声声,空阶滴到明。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2023-11-23 14:21
  • 签到天数: 72 天

[LV.6]常住居民II